The exclusivity of faith in Christ is a controversial doctrine but one that comes from Christ himself. In John 8:21-30 we will learn:
I. The Truth About Unbelief
- Because they do not believe, Jesus speaks with certainty about their destiny.
- The blindness of unbelief
II. Why We Must Believe
- Belief in Christ is necessary because there is no one like him.
- Belief in Christ is necessary because judgment has been given to him
III. How do we know Jesus’ testimony is true?
- The cross is God’s way of bringing us to faith.
Download outline in MS Word format John 8:21-30 CO
Download outline in PDF format John 8:21-30 CO