Once again, tirelessly spanning the world wide web to bring you the most edifying content available for your weekend reading. Spend a few minutes perusing these articles and you will be thoroughly equipped for the next week.
- Is your life to busy? Tim Brister reminds us that “Life is too short to be in a hurry“
- If you need help slowing down, you may want to check out, “Beware: 10 Time Management Rules That You Are Breaking.” While you are there you may want to check out other helpful articles at Time Management Ninja.
- From Justin Taylor, “I would Like about Three Dollars Worth of the Gospel Please.”
- Here is a biblical strategy for maintaining sexual purity by Trent Hunter, “F.L.E.E. – A Strategy for Pursuing Sexual Purity.”
- Many have asked the question, “What is God’s will for my life?” Well, David Platt has some sound advice for answering that question in a great article in Relevant Magazine. You can find it here.
- What if Satan had written the beatitudes? They might sound something like this… Stephen Altrogge’s The Anti-Beatitudes.
Have a great weekend everyone!!