- Timmy Brister has a powerful word about our commitment to disciple making.
- See how you measure up in 10 Traits of a Good Church Member.
- Thom Rainer offers a helpful warning in, “Seven Problems with an Activity-Driven Church.”
- If you enjoy Matt Redman’s “10,000 Reasons” as much as I do, you’ll enjoy Travin Wax’s, “A Deeper Look at the Most Popular Worship Song of 2013.”
- If you’re like me and you struggle in the area of patience, you need to read Elisha Galotti’s, “When Waiting Isn’t Easy.”
- I’m a huge fan of EverNote and The Art of Manliness. Here are two of my favorite things in one article, “One App to Rule Them All: 30 Ways Evernote Can Improve Your Life.” If you’re not using EverNote you should be.
- Roy Baldwin talks about the influence of dads over their daughters in “Dad Trumps All.”
“Good conduct arises out of good doctrine.”