- It seems that Hollywood has discovered that faith based films can be profitable. Read, “Who’s Hot in Hollywood? God is Apparently.”
- If you have a child that has wandered from the faith you may want to read, “How a Dad Loves a Prodigal.”
- Here is a great article from Ken Puls on how to prepare your heart for worship. I’ve always said that worship doesn’t just happen on Sunday morning. Take a few moments to read this.
- Here is a court ruling worth celebrating. We don’t have enough of these victories in our day.
- It seems when these so-called “discoveries” are found they are trumpeted from the front page of every major newspaper, but when they are discovered to be forgeries you never hear about them. Read, “Why the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Is a Forgery.”
- A great article by Jen Wilkin on Scripture’s expectation of victory over sin. Read, “Failure Is Not a Virtue.”
“Some people get so caught up in their own holiness that they look at the Trinity for a possible vacancy.” – John MacArthur