- Ron Edmonson gives 7 Pieces of Wisdom for Navigating through the Disappointments of Life.
- Ever hear someone say that they love Jesus but not theology? Take a moment to read Burk Parsons’ “The Heresy of Indifference.”
- Scott Rae is one of my favorite authors on ethics and pro-life issues. Here, Jamie Dew asks him, “What is a Human Person?”
- On the news front, yet another sign of the culture war, “Smith College to Admit Transgender Women.” Smith college is an all female liberal arts college in Massachusetts.
- A reason for rejoicing on the pro-life front. ThinkProgress notes that “The Abortion Opponents are Winning.” Of course, they are not happy about this, which makes me even happier.